Role and Responsibilities:
- Creative: Lead the creative development of the interactive media exhibits this includes but is not limited: writing scripts, developing experience design and user experience flow, and guiding the creative process working closely with designers, and developers.
- Technical: Knowledge of the agile process, able to lead stand-ups, oversight of user testing, and bug reporting, update project tracking software, experience working with a development team and of programming languages (Unity, C+, HTML5, etc).
- Client Management: Ability to clearly communicate creative ideas/concepts/scripts to the client, implement client feedback, manage project scope.
- Communication: Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem solve, multi-task, and have an excellent memory. Must possess exceptional organization, time management, excellent verbal/written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- College education: Bachelor’s degree in the study of interactives, film, multimedia, computer science, or communications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the interactive, or multimedia development process.
- Experience working on interactive software projects and crafting user experience flow on digital products such as kiosks, websites, mobile applications, and augmented reality.
- Experience writing scripts and taking complicated content and distilling it down for easy understanding.
- Experience with technologies such as touchscreens, AR, VR, and gesture triggered experiences.
- Experience conducting user testing (preferred, not required).
- Experience with usage of Content Management Systems or Digital Asset Management systems.
- Love of museums and working in the museum industry.
Compensation And Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience. Salary Range: $85,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- Generous health and dental program.
- Company sponsored 401K.
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays, floating holidays.
- Maternal/paternal leave.
- Up to seven paid days of professional development.
- An in-house committee that plans amazing cook-offs, ‘museum madness’ fun, picnics, games, health initiatives, spontaneous dance parties, and volunteer events to give back to the community.
Please send resume, professional references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job description in the subject line.