Cortina Productions is looking for a Software Developer to create software for interactive museum exhibits. The Software Developer will lead a small team of developers in a collaborative environment with designers and producers.
- Develop new software as well as learn and maintain existing products.
- Accomplish project requirements by leading a team of developers and working with them to develop interactive software.
- Create and execute development plans across multiple projects and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure quality of software developed meets or exceeds expectations.
- Work closely with designers and production staff to help define software and hardware requirements.
- Oversee product from start to completion during entire software lifecycle.
- Present ideas and research new technology for future projects and assignments.
- Maintain proficiency with multiple programming frameworks and languages.
- Keep up with ever changing software tools and techniques.
- Troubleshoot software related problems and failures.
- Oversee the installation of software at client locations.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field and five (5) years of software development experience.
- Ability to match complex interface designs and ensure development team is following design guidelines. Previous design experience is preferred.
- Experience leading a team of developers through entire development lifecycle.
- History of programming user interfaces with 2D and/or 3D graphics.
- Excellent understanding of software architecture patterns.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people with different degrees of technical ability.
- Demonstrated capacity for self learning.
- Demonstrated logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excels in a team environment as well as independently when required.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Salary Range: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year.
- Generous health and dental program.
- Company sponsored 401K & Roth.
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays, floating holidays.
- Paid family leave.
- Casual dress code.
- Paid training/professional development.
- An in-house committee that plans amazing cook-offs, ‘museum madness’ fun, picnics, games, health initiatives, spontaneous dance parties, and volunteer events to give back to the community.
Please send cover letter, resume, professional references, and comprehensive code samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title in the subject line.